Pancake Day is well and truly crêping up on us and shoppers batter believe Aldi have the ultimate pancake recipes to tickle everyone’s taste buds.
Try this perfect pink gin recipe!
- 160g cooked beetroot
- 200g The Pantry self-raising flour
- 100ml milk
- 1tsp The Pantry baking powder
- 50ml squeezy honey
- 25ml vegetable oil
- 1tsp The Pantry vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 50ml of Aldi’s McQueen Pink Gin (£19.99).
- Simply chop up the beetroot and put into a food processor along with the milk, oil, honey, vanilla essence, eggs and Aldi’s McQueen Pink Gin. Blitz until smooth.
- Make a well with the dry ingredients and slowly add and mix in the liquid ingredients.
- For each pancake, add 4tbsp into a pan and cook for one minute on each side.