Crunchy Apple, Grape and Nut Salad with Saint Agur Blue Cheese02.1.2019
Does your salad need a bit of a lift? This wonderful recipe from Saint Agur should do the trick!
This crunchy salad has pops of colour from the grapes and sliced apple. Top with Saint Agur Blue Cheese and some pecan nuts for a simple yet delicious starter.
- ¼ iceburg lettuce, finely chopped
- 2 red apples, finely chopped and tossed in lemon juice
- 100g seedless red grapes, halved
- 2 sticks celery, finely chopped
- 75g pecan nuts, roughly chopped
- 100g Saint Agur Blue Cheese Wedge, crumbled
- French dressing to drizzle
- Ground black pepper
- Mix together the lettuce, apples, grapes, celery and nuts.
- Gently mix in the Saint Agur and season with black pepper.
- Drizzle with the French dressing just before serving.
- Serve with warm olive ciabatta.