Dairy-Free in Bristol thanks to CO YO16.5.2017
Fancy making a Coconut and Prawn Laksa?
If you’re struggling to make delicious meals that are dairy-free, then look no further than CO YO (www.coyo.co.uk), an award-winning brand that has revolutionised the dairy-free yoghurt market by launching the UK’s first and most popular range of coconut milk yoghurts. Every product in the CO YO family is all-natural, made from whole ingredients and is free from dairy, lactose, gluten and soya. It has the highest coconut content of any coconut yoghurt available, with 99% of each pot made from nothing but pure coconut. It is the only brand that contains absolutely no preservatives, additives, refined sugar or added water.
CO YO’s range of coconut milk yoghurts are fast becoming a culinary essential, as they provide a genuine alternative to dairy yoghurt, crème fraiche and cream. The yoghurts can add texture and flavour to a range of sweet and savoury dishes, including smoothies, dips, curries, desserts and pasta sauces and is perfect to serve with muesli in the morning.
- 4 tbsp laksa paste
- 500ml vegetable stock
- 200g prawns
- 300g soba noodles
- 4 tbsp Natural COYO
- Handful of bean sprouts
- ¼ cucumber cut into strips
- 2 spring onions trimmed and cut into strips
- 2 radishes cut into wedges
- Small bunch of coriander
- In a large saucepan, cook the laksa paste for 1-2 mins until it becomes fragrant. Pour in the stock and bring to a simmer.
- Add the noodles and stir with a fork as they cook. Add the prawns and continue to cook until the noodles are soft and the prawns cooked through. Remove from the heat and stir in the CO YO.
- Divide the bean sprouts between two bowls, ladle over the Laksa and top with the cucumber, spring onion, radish and coriander leaves. Finish with a squeeze of lime.