Feta and Dill Savoury Muffins by Nadiya Hussain20.11.2018
These are absolutely delicious on their own or make a great accompaniment to a soup or stew!
They can also be frozen.
Catch Nadiya Hussain at BBC Good Food Show Winter on Friday 30th November. For information and tickets, please visit: www.bbcgoodfoodshow.com/birmingham-winter
- 175g plain flour
- 50g wholewheat flour
- 2 ½ teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon fine salt
- 275ml whole milk
- 1 medium egg
- 100g cottage cheese
- 75g unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 50g feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ teaspoon wholegrain mustard
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 8 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- 25g pumpkin seeds
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/fan 180°C. Line a 12-hole muffin tin with cases.
- Put the flours, baking powder and salt in a bowl, and stir everything together.
- Now add the milk, egg, cottage cheese, melted butter, feta cheese, mustard, dill and black pepper. Mix it all together and spoon into muffin cases.
- Top each muffin with a little chopped sundried tomato and sprinkle with the pumpkin seeds.
- Bake in the oven for 20–25 minutes, or until a skewer inserted comes out clean.