Triple Hot Chocolate and Orange Warmer20.12.2019
It’s official – Christmas is here! Yule be sure to treat yo’elf with Aldi’s boozy twist on these delicious and dazzling desserts this festive season.
Whether you fancy a warm cocoa drink on a frosty winter’s night by the fire or are baking up a storm for your Friendsmas celebrations, Aldi continues to sleigh this year bringing extra Christmas ‘cheer’ to shoppers’ favourite Christmas treats. These recipes will be keeping shoppers merry and magical all holiday.
Alternatively, if you’re looking for something even sweeter, why not try Aldi’s Mulled Wine Brownies or Aldi’s Ballycastle Brûlée. Aldi’s full range of wine, spirits and ingredients are available nationwide and online now: www.aldi.co.uk.
- 25g Choceur instant hot chocolate drink
- x4 squares Choceur creamy dark chocolate
- 3 tbsp Aldi’s Ballycastle Chocolate & Orange Cream Liqueur
- 180ml boiling water
- Cowbelle aerosol real dairy cream
- Finely grate the dark chocolate and put a little aside.
- Put the hot chocolate powder and grated chocolate into a mug. Pour over the boiling water and add Aldi’s Chocolate & Orange cream liqueur – stir to melt.
- Squirt aerosol cream over to top. Sprinkle with remaining grated chocolate and cinnamon and serve.